Our board is a valuable cross-section of our local foster and adoptive community, and is comprised of various community members, including:
- A prominent defense attorney
- A Roanoke City DSS Supervisor
- A local ABA therapist and licensed clinical social worker
- A local Pastor
- A Roanoke City Schools teacher
- A local business manager
- A National Counseling Group Supervisor and foster/adoptive parent
- A local realtor and foster/adoptive parent
- A prominent family attorney and guardian ad litem
- An office adminstrator at a local law firm
- A local creative director and foster/adoptive parent
Our board provides eyes into the community, and are vital in guiding Matthew's Child as we attempt to directly provide service and support.
If you have any questions regarding our board, feel free to contact us, day or night.